Week of Silence

Hello wonderful readers,

It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I write this post.
As all of us know there was a tragic event that transpired last week at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

There were seventeen beautiful lives taken that day.

I cannot put into words the sorrow, horror, and grief that swells in my heart for the families and loved ones that were impacted.

My thoughts and prayers go out to each of you.










I am not here to share facts or statistics on this horrible occurrence, because we can seek out that information if we so wish. I am not going to tell you my political opinion, because that would not serve any justice to those we lost.

I am going to take a week of silence on the blog to honor and memorialize the individuals we lost.

I do ask that you take this next week to hug your loved ones, tell them that you love them, and do not take a moment with them for granted.

Our world is in need of more love, so please share some today.

With love from Wisconsin,

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts