Memorial Day 2018

Hello wonderful readers,

I hope you all are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend.
While you might be like the majority of Americans who travel over the long weekend, I would like to remind everyone to pause and appreciate our freedom. Growing up in the United States as a free America can be something we 
easily take for granted. I ask everyone to pause and shed some gratitude on this freedom that many individuals and families around the globe might not be fortunate to experience.

While you are pausing to appreciate your freedom, take a moment to honor the men and women in our service who paid the ultimate price. Memorial day is a day to remember the fallen soldiers. We all might be celebrating this holiday in our own way, but please remember to take a moment, pause, bow your head if you feel inclined, and truly, wholehearted appreciate the lives of the members who fought for our freedom.

My grandfather was a military man, he fought in World War II and went in as an eighteen year old on D-Day. He stormed the beaches of Normandy on June 6th, 1944 as a very young man and was injured during this battle. Once rehabilitated, he then went back into fight in Battle of the Bulge in December 16th, 1944. I think about all of the soldiers who were not fortunate to come home after these battles and see their families or start a family.

My heart and soul goes out to the families of these fallen soldiers.
There are no words I could express that will do my sympathies justice. I pray you find peace today and every day while those you love remain alive in your memories, your hearts, and your souls.

Thank you to all of you who have served, are serving, or will serve and their families.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Together, we rise. One breath at a time.
Namasté

Comments

Popular Posts