My Top 30 Podcasts

Hello wonderful readers,

Happy Monday!
We are all very fortunate to have another amazing Monday here, another opportunity for a new, fresh week. It is never too late to make a change, so take this Monday as a chance to cultivate change or positivity in your life or in the life of another!

I am so excited for this week's blog post because we get to discuss my favorite Podcasts thus far!!
As I mentioned last week, my podcast consumption started around over a year and a half ago and I was hooked instantly. I would now call myself an avid podcast listener of many podcasts, but I do have a select few I would love to share with you on the blog this week!

This platform is interactive, so I would love to hear from you what podcasts you love. I know we all have different tastes and topics we like, but I am always looking for another good podcast to listen to in the mornings when I wake up or I am in need of something to expand my mind.
Use the comments section below or contact me directly to share the podcasts you love and would like to share with the group. I always love hearing from all of you! 😊

Podcasts that I am drawn to are: health, wellness, yoga, positive living, minimalism, life stories, feel good conversations, and I do like to listen to topics that I do not know much on because I am a lover of learning!

I explained last week how I came to podcasts when I was off of work while healing from several episodes in relation to my multiple sclerosis and I have continued to listen to them even after returning to work. Something I did not mention last week, or ever publicly yet, is I have anxiety. I have struggled with anxiety and nervousness for many years now. I am constantly looking for a healthy, natural way to cope with anxiety and this is where podcasts have helped heal me.

Yup, I said it, Podcasts have helped heal me! They created new connections in my mind that have caused me to mend.

When I was off of work due to my symptoms, not being able to read, and the draining fatigue that weighed on my heart really brought me down. All of this caused my anxiety and nervousness to worsen. I would get stuck in my mind and get caught up in the "what if" questions we all know are damaging to us. I was not in any positive space behind closed doors, but I pushed forward with the help of my husband, our families, loved ones, friends, meditation, yoga, podcasts, acupuncture, mindful eating, writing, reading (when I was able), and other physical movement.

I have been asked many times "how do you remain so positive all of the time?"

Full disclosure here, I am not positive 100% of the time. I have moments of weakness, moments where darkness consumes me, days where getting out of bed takes all of my physical, mental, and emotional strength within my being. We all have these moments. Yes, all of us have these moments. There is no shame in these moments and I have found writing about them and talking about them also provide me healing opportunities. Instead of shaming one another for times of need, we should be uplifting one another and tell each other I love you, I honor you, I see you.

I digress.



Back on track to podcasts and my anxiety.

I would and still do wake up most mornings with a knot in my stomach because I am so anxious and nervous for what the day could hold. I am what they call a perfectionist. I know there is no such thing as perfection, or so many people have told me throughout my life, but I strive for greatness. I strive to be better than I was yesterday and I hold unattainable expectations for myself. This is something I am working on in my personal life, but I have found turning on a podcast to take my mind off of my nervousness and anxiousness for what lies ahead to be extremely helpful.

I play podcasts when I wake up, get ready for the day, make breakfast, and when I drive into work. I play podcasts when I am making lunch and eating lunch. I play podcasts whenever I am in need of a pick-me-up from a friendly voice behind the microphone.

I adore hearing other like minded and not-so-like minded individuals share stories to cause my thoughts to change and awaken growth within me.

This is the reason behind my strong, positive feelings toward podcasts.

This is why I wish to share my favorite podcasts right now so that you too can grow, learn, and be introduced to amazing people around the globe who have mended my heart and soul.

So the moment you all have been waiting for.....Drum roll please.....
My (current) list of 30 favorite podcasts!!

This list is numbered, but this numerical symbol before the podcast title is not in any way a representation of rank or showing that I love one above the other. All of these podcasts have such good nuggets of wisdom that should be heard, consumed, mulled on, written down, digested, and some even will cause you to create change in your life or someone else's.

1. The Radically Loved Podcast with Rosie Acosta (Come on you knew this was going to be on this list!)

2. Earn Your Happy Podcast with Lori Harder
3. The Balanced Blonde - Soul on Fire
4. Oprah's Super Soul Conversations
5. From the Heart: Conversations with Yoga Girl
6. Your Own Magic with Allie + Raquelle
7. Truth + Date with Allie and Carly
8. Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
9. Make It Happen with Henry Ammar
10. Yoga Land with Andrea Ferretti
11. Rock Your Bliss
12. The Mindbodygreen Podcast with Jason Wachob
13. The Minimalists Podcast
14. For The Love Of Money Podcast with Chris Harder
15. Yogi Misfit Sessions with Dani Pomplun
16. Soul Sparks Podcasts
17. Well / AWARE Show with Lindsay Mueller
18. A Beautiful Mess
19. The Rip It Life Podcast
20. Don't Keep Your Day Job with Cathy Heller
21. The Life Stylist Podcast Luke Storey
22. Mind of a Mentor brought to you by Like A Boss Girls
23. Love Sex Desire with Susan Frioni
24. The Goal Digger Podcast
25. Glistening Particles Jane Ellen
26. Hurry Slowly
28. Girls Gone Boss
29. Bulletproof Podcast
30. The Highest Self Podcast Sahara Rose

Happy podcast listening my friends!
Have a great week!

Subscribe, comment and share.
Together, we rise. One breath at a time.
Namasté

P.S. Stay tuned for some really exciting changes coming to the blog!  I am thrilled to be sharing this journey with all of you!!

Comments

Popular Posts